Smart User Interface
Variety of display functions
- Standard display screens clearly indicate channel data with units and tags, plus alarm log, message log, and other event log information.
- New Custom Display function (option) lets you place graphic images on screens.
Touch screen for intuitive operation
- The new touch screen provides swipe, pinch in/out, and click and drag controls for fast navigation of common display mode functions.
- Use “2-point touch” to zoom in or out in the direction of display span.
Supports freehand messages
- Operators can write a free hand text message directly on the touch screen with a stylus or finger.
Add I/O modules when you need more channels
- The fully modular I/O design allows you to build the system with the channels you need today, and expand the unit’s capability any time in the future by purchasing and installing additional modules.
Wide-ranging input/output specifications
- The 10 channel universal input module measures DC volts, thermocouple, RTD, and contact input signals. A 16 channel digital input module and a relay output module are also available.
- GX90XA Analog input module: DC voltage, DC current, thermocouple, RTD, contact
- GX90XA-04-H0 High Speed AI Module:[R4] New! DC voltage, DC current, thermocouple, RTD, contact
- GX90XA-06-R1 4-Wire RTD Module:[R4] New! 4-wire RTD, 4-wire resistance
- GX90YA Analog output module:[R4] New! Current output (Isolated between channels)
- GX90XD Digital input module: Remote control input or operation recording
- GX90YD Digital output module: Alarm output
- GX90WD Digital input/output module: Remote control input or operation recording/alarm output
- GX90XP Pulse intput module: Pulse signal data acquisition, integral count
- GX90UT PID control module:[R4] New! PID control (2 loop)
- GP10 and GP20 support up to 30 channels and 100 channels of input respectively.
- Up to 450 inputs available with an expansion unit that provides easy Ethernet connection to the recorder.
Supports 12 VDC power (GP10 only)
- Supports 12 V power so you can also use it inside automobiles.
PID control [R4] New!
- Enables PID and program control (up to 20 loops per system)
- The web application enables remote operation and monitoring from a browser.
- Various pre-configured control screens and display are available.
- Setpoint program control function (up to 99 patterns)
Dual interval measurement [R4] New!
- Users have the ability to choose two different scan intervals on a single GP system.
Direct output to printers
- You can print out reports and snapshots directly from the GP without going through a PC.
Convenient report creation function
- Reports can be created automatically using a spreadsheet template created in Excel. You can also output to a PDF file.
Browser-based real time monitoring
- A web browser can be used to fully access the GP using two operating modes— Data and Configuration.
21 CFR Part 11 support (option)
- Supports the U.S. FDA 21 CFR Part 11 (for pharmaceutical manufacturing).
Easy connection with WT series powermeters (option)
- Easily acquire and record measured data from power measuring instruments (WT series, power analyzers).
DARWIN compatible functions (Ethernet, RS-422/485, RS-232)
- Upgrade smoothly from DARWIN data acquisition instruments.
Multi-batch Function (option)
- Recorder pre-defined channel groups to separate data files with independent start and stop control.
SLMP Communication (Mitsubishi PLC) (option)
- Protocol function that enables connection from a GP to Mitsubishi Electric PLCs without sequence programs.
OPC-UA Server (option)
- Data acquired by the GP can be accessed through Ethernet communication from a host system (OPC-UA client).
Aerospace Heat Treatment Supports heat treatment application AMS2750/NADCAP
- Calibration correction schedule control function (option) Schedule management for periodically executing calibration correction configuration and the like.